Monday, May 24, 2010

Luigi's Mansion

So Western Mass finally has a new venue in Hadley, MA called Luigi’s Mansion. The first show was a couple Saturdays ago and seeing that I only worked 8-4 that day, Trey and I decided to check it out. The line up was Sobriety High, No Love Lost, Colony, Revenge, and one other band whose name I forgot (my bad). I kinda missed the first band and got in when No Love Lost had just started. Cool dudes. Alert played with them before and I talk to their guitarist, Bill, kinda often so it was cool to see these dudes in Western Mass again. They sounded cool and I ended up copping a shirt. Next was the band whose name I forgot. They sounded really good though and I was into it. That’s all I really remember. Next was Colony and man that band was intense. I guess they just got signed to FDR which is good for them. Seriously this band was intense.. the singer was crawling and rolling all over the place and the music was fast, heavy, and chaotic. Last but not least was Revenge and as usual they killed it, though not a lot of kids were there.

That was pretty much it. Hopefully this venue lasts a while because it seriously is a nice venue.

No comments: